This is the recipe that I suggested for my Niece who won Young Chef Competition held in Chennai this 17th (17-5-2013).
She deep fried this fritter in oil as the event was hosted by Gold Winner Oil. You can very well cook it on a dosa pan with just a few drops of oil. Else you can bake it in oven.
1. Wheat Bread - 2
2. Potato - 1 (Boiled and Mashed)
3. Carrot - 1 tbs (Grated)
4. Beetroot - 1 tbs (Grated)
5. Paneer - 1 tbs (Grated)
6. Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
7. Garam Masala - 2 tsp
8. Kashmiri Chilly Powder - 1 tsp
9. SathuMaavu (Any Brand) - 2 tsp
10. Oats - 2 tsp
11. Maida - 1 tsp
12. Corn Flour - 1 tsp
13. Salt - Needed Qty
14. Oil - For frying
1. Dip bread in water. Squeeze well.
2. Now, combine all the ingredients. Make a soft dough.
3. Divide the dough in to equal portions. Make balls and keep aside.
4. Heat oil. Now, gently flatten the prepared balls and fry on a medium heat until cooked properly.
5. Drain extra oil by placing in a clean kitchen towel.
6. Garnish and serve hot with a ketch up.
You may be interested in :