Hooray! Nithu's Kitchen is 6 years old today:-)
Checkout the milestones of Nithu's Kitchen here
Important Milestones for Nithu's Kitchen from 13th Oct, 2014 - 13th Oct, 2015 :
1."Acid Kadhal" Short Story published in Raani Tamil Weekly (12-7-2015)
2. "Uravaith Thedi" Short Story published in Varamalar (19-7-2015)
To celebrate this occasion, I have a Bengali Sweet Recipe to share. Rasmalai is my favourite sweet. The preparation involves, preparation of rasgullas first. You can check the Rasgulla Recipe here. Once the preparation of Rasgulla is over, those soft balls should be immersed in flavoured milk. Rasmalai tastes great when served chilled.
1. Rasgulla - 20 Nos
2. Milk - 3 lts
3. Chopped Nuts - 1/2 Cup
4. Saffron - A few Strands
5. Badam Mix - 2 tbs
6. Sugar - Needed Qty
1. Boil milk on medium flame till it reduces to 1.5 lts.
2. Add sugar, badam mix, saffron & nuts. Stir for few minutes.
3. Now, squeeze the rasgulla gently & gently put one by one to the flavoured milk.
4. After few minutes, switch off the stove. Let the contents to cool.
5. Refrigerate and serve chilled.