It was during one afternoon in last month, I thought of preparing some sweet. But,I didnt want to do anything that is time consuming. After thinking of so many sweets, I ended up with Besan Ladoo. This delicious sweet can be prepared in less than 30 minutes.
1. Gram Flour - 4 Cups
2. Sugar - 2 Cups
3. Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
4. Cashew(chopped)&Raisin - 1/2 cup (together)
5. Ghee - 3/4 Cup to 1 Cup(Melted)
1. In a pan, dry roast the gram flour till the flour turns brown. (This is done to get rid of raw smell)
2. Now add the melted ghee and mix well and see to that no lumps are formed.
3. After sometime, take the pan from the stove and keep aside.
4. Meanwhile, fry raisin and cashews.
5.Once the gram flour and ghee mixture is warm (not fully cooled down) add sugar, cardamom powder, raisin and cashews.
6. Mix well. Now make them in to small balls.
Who tried this recipe?