1. Palak - 2 (Medium fresh bunches)
2. Mutter(green peas) - 250 grams(Fresh)
3. Paneer - 250 grams(Cut in to cubes)
4. Onion - 1(Medium)
5. Tomato - 2
6. Ginger-garlic paste - 2 tsp
7. Red chilli powder - 2 tsp
8. Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
9. Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
10. Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
11. Oil - 4 tbs
12. Salt - Needed qty
1. Clean and wash palak.In a vessel,add the washed palak,salt and then water.Close with a lid and let the palak cook for about 20 minutes.
2. Take out the cooked palak from the vessel(drain excess water)Grind the palak in a mixer along with chilli powder, garam masala,cumin powder and coriander powder.
3. Add 2 tbs oil in a pan and fry the cubed paneer to golden brown.Keep aside.
4. Add another 2 tbs of oil to the same pan.Add ginger-garlic paste and fry them till golden brown.Add chopped onion and tomato.Fry them well.
5. Now add the contents from mixer.Add mutter(peas) and then fried paneer to the palak.
6. Mix them all well.
7. Close the pan with a lid and simmer the stove.Keep it as such for 10-15 minutes.
8. Now,take out from stove and granish it with a spoon of butter before serving.
9. Serve hot with Naan,chappathi and paratha.
Who tried this recipe?