1. Rice - 1 Cup
2. Carrot - 1 Cup (Grated)
3. Onion - 1/2 Cup (Chopped)
4. Green Chilly - 2 (add more or less based on your taste)
5. Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
6. Salt - Needed qty
7. Oil - 1 tbs
8. Mustard - 1 tsp
9. Urad dhal - 1 tsp
10. Curry leaf - Small qty
11. Coriander- Small qty
1. Cook rice and keep aside.
2. Take oil in a pan and heat it. Pop mustard and then add urad dhal and curry leaf.
3. Now,add onion and cut chillies. Saute for few minutes.
4. Add the grated carrot. Saute for 5 minutes in medium flame.
5. Now, add turmeric powder and salt.Saute the contents well for about 5 minutes or till the raw smell of turmeric powder is gone fully.
6. Finally, add cooked rice. Mix well, so that the contents in the pan gets mixed well with rice.
7. Close the pan and keep it as such for 3 minutes in low heat.
8. Garnish with coriander and serve hot with Chips/Papad/Potato curry
You may be interested in :
Who tried this recipe?