This Vada can be made in less time. I can say, this is a healthy snack as it contains dhal and vegetables which are quite a good source of proteins,vitamins and minerals. This is a quick snack suitable for tea time.
1.Thoor dhal - 2 Cups
2.Carrot - 1/2 Cup (Grated)
3.Beans - 1/4 Cup (Finely cut)
4.Bell pepper - 1/4 Cup (Finely cut)
5.Onion - 1/2 Cup (Finely Chopped)
6.Curry leaf - Small qty
7.Coriander - 1/4 Cup (Finely chopped)
8.Ginger - 1 inch piece (Finely Cut)
9.Chilly Powder - 2 tsp
10.Garam Masala - 1 tsp
11.Salt - Needed qty
12.Oil - To fry Vadas
1. Soak thoor dhal for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
2. Drain water and grind coarsely without adding water.
3. Now, to the ground thoor dhal, add all the above ingredients except oil.
4. In a pan, heat oil and make small vadas and deep fry.
5. Serve hot with a cup of tea.