I'm sending this curry to "Easy Veggie - 50th post giveaway" event hosted by Oraphan. I have never counted on my posts and just today after seeing her blog I counted my posts..Wow! I just crossed 50 and I'm happy that I'm completing 90 days of blogging tomorrow(10th Jan) with 50+ posts.
This curry can be prepared in very less time and very easy to prepare. With less ingredients it tastes great :-)
1. Sweet potato - 2
2. Red Chilly - 2
3. Coconut - 1/4 Cup (Scraped)
4. Salt - 1/2 tsp
5. Oil - 1 tsp
6. Mustard - 1/2 tsp
7. Curry Leaf - Small qty
1. Wash and peel the sweet potato.
2. Cut it in to pieces.
3. Add salt and cook.(Don't over cook)
4. In a pan, add oil.Pop mustard.
5. Now add red chillies and then the cooked sweet potato.
6. Mix well and Keep it as such for 5 minutes.
7. Put of the stove and then add the scraped coconut. Mix well.
8. Garnish with curry leaves.
9. This can be used as a side dish for rice else eaten alone.