This combo goes really good. The soup is mild in color with fantastic aroma. Pineapple's taste is maintained in the soup.
1. Potato - 1/2 Cup (Finely chopped)
2. Pineapple - 1/2 (Finely chopped)
3. Onion - 1/4 Cup (Finely chopped)
4. Garlic - 2 Cloves
5. Green Onion - Small qty
6. Pepper powder - 1 tsp
7. Salt - Needed qty
1. Take all the ingredients except pepper powder in a microwave safe bowl along with a cup of water.
2. Cook on microwave high for 6 minutes.
3. Allow the contents to cool down.
4. Process in the blender until smooth.
5. Season with pepper and green onion.
6. Serve hot.
Thanks to Sara for accepting this late entry :-)
This participates in "Think Beyond the Usual - Soup, Curry and Chutney with Fruits" event hosted by me.