This is a quick and easy tea time snack. You can prepare it in less time. This tastes really great. A lovely snack for aloo lovers.
1. Potato - 2
2. Besan flour - 6 tbs
3. Red Chilly Powder - 2 tsp
4. Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
5. Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tsp
6. Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
7. Salt - Needed qty
8. Oil - For frying
1. Wash and peel potatoes. Cut in to thin round pieces.
2. Take a bowl. Add flour, red chilly powder, turmeric powder,salt, garam masala, ginger-garlic paste and little water.
3. Mix them well. (Should be like dosa batter consistency)
4. Now, dip the potato pieces in it and put them in pre-heated oil.
5. Fry well in medium heat.