I'm a big fan of this colorful soup. This can be prepared in microwave within few minutes.
1. Tomato - 2
2. Carrot (Baby cut) - 4
3. Peas (Frozen) - 1/4 Cup
4. Onion - 1/4 Cup (Chopped)
5. Garlic Cloves - 2
6. Green Onion - Small qty
7. Pepper powder - 1 tsp (or adjust to your taste)
8. Salt - Needed qty
9. Butter - Small qty
1. Wash vegetables and cut them in to pieces.
2. Cook frozen peas in microwave for 3 minutes and keep aside.
3. Take cut tomatoes, carrot, onion and garlic cloves along with a cup of water in a microwave safe bowl.
4. Cook in microwave high for 5 minutes.
5. When cooled, puree and transfer the contents to a microwave safe bowl.
6. Add peas, pepper powder & salt.
7. Cook for another 2 minutes.
8. Garnish with butter.
9. Serve hot.
This goes to Joanne's BSI - Carrots.