Today is a very special day for our family as it is my mom's Birthday. I've prepared "Nuts & Fruits Dessert" to make the day all the more special. This dessert is very rich with nuts and fruits. I made this today, because my mom like Mango and Jackfruit. My heartiest Birthday wishes to you Amma...Have a great year ahead:-)
1. Milk - 2 Cups
2. Mango - 1/2 Cup (Cut in to pieces)
3. Jack Fruit - 1/2 Cup (Cut in to pieces)
4. Sapota - 1/4 Cup (Cut in to pieces)
5. Apple - 1/4 Cup (Cut in to pieces)
6. Banana - 1/4 Cup (Cut in to pieces)
7. Dates - 1/4 Cup (Cut in to pieces)
8. Cashew - 1/4 Cup
9. Mixed nuts - 1/2 Cup ( Pista, Almond, etc..)
10. Raisin - 1/4 Cup
11. Condensed Milk - 1/4 Cup
12. Sugar - 1/4 Cup (Adjust to your taste)
1. Soak Cashew for an hour.
2. Grind mango, jack fruit and cashew to a fine paste.
3. Meanwhile, boil milk along with condensed milk and sugar.
4. Once the milk is cooled down, add the ground paste. Add all the cut fruits, nuts and raisin.
5. Mix well. Refridgerate for atleast 2 hours.
6. Serve chilled.
You may be interested in :