The spicy paratha is one which I make often. This is such a tasty paratha. It tastes great with any raita.
1. Wheat flour - 2 Cups
2. Red Chilly Powder - 3 tsp
3. Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
4. Garam Masala - 2 tsp
5. Coriander - 1/4 Cup (Finely Chopped)
6. Salt - Needed qty
7. Oil - 2 tsp
8. Ghee - Small qty
1. Combine flour and all other ingredients except ghee.
2. Add water and make a soft dough.
3. Cover with damp clean cloth for atleast 30 minutes.
4. Make pleated paratha.
5. Now, place the paratha on pre-heated tava. Pour ghee on the paratha.
6. Cook both the sides of the paratha in medium flame.
7. Serve hot with side dish and any raita.
You may be interested in :