1. Wheat Flour - 3 Cups
2. Salt - Needed qty
3. Oil - 1 tsp
4. Lukewarm Water - 3/4 cup or little more
1. Take flour in a bowl (reserve small quantity of flour to use while rolling chapathis)
2. Add salt to the flour.Then add 1tsp of oil.
3. Now, add water and make to a soft dough.
4. Knead dough for few minutes.
5. Cover the dough and keep as such for atleast an hour.
6. Shape dough into small balls.
7. Roll out on a floured board.
8. After rolling out chapathis, heat a dosa pan and cook the chapathis on both the sides.
9. Serve hot with Dhal or Kurma.
1. Moong Dhal - 1/2 Cup
2. Onion - 1 Cup (chopped)
3. Tomato - 1 (Chopped)
4. Mustard - 1/2 tsp
5. Cumin - 1/2 tsp
6. Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
7. Green Chillies - 3 or adjust to your taste (Chopped)
8. Oil - 1 tbs
9. Curry Leaves - a few
10. Coriander - Small qty
1. First pressure cook moong dhal with turmeric powder.
2. Mash it, add a cup of water and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan and then add mustard, cumin, green chillies and curry leaves.
4. Add the chopped onions and tomato and fry for a few minutes.
5. Add dhal now and let it boil till dhal thickens.
6. Garnish the dhal with coriander leaves.
7. Serve hot with Chapathi.
You may be interested in :