This green coloured cold soup is very simple to prepare.This is such a refreshing starter for summer and can be prepared a day early and refrigerated to improve the flavour.
1. Mint Leaves - 8
2. Cucumber - 1/4 Cup (Chopped)
3. Onion - less than 1/4 Cup (Chopped)
4. Garlic Clove - Just half of a single clove.
5. Yogurt - 1 Cup
6. Lemon Juice - 2 tsp
7. Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
8. Salt - 1/2 tsp or needed qty
1. Combine everything and puree until smooth.
2. Serve chilled.
Serves : 1
Note : You can garnish the soup with mint and cucumber pieces just before serving.
This makes it's way to Daisy's "Chef of the Lounge - Summer Challenge" and