I found two different versions of this chutney in two blogs (Kiran's & Divya's). I just mixed up their ideas and came out with a new version.
1. Plantain Peel - From 1 plantain
2. Urad Dhal - 1 tsp
3. Channa Dhal - 1 tsp
4. Cumin Seeds - 1/2 tsp
5. Red Chilly - 1
6. Green Chilly - 1
7. Asafoetida - 1/4 tsp
8. Coconut - 2 tsp
9. Curry Leaf - a few
10. Tamarind Paste - 1/2 tsp
11. Oil - 4 tsp
12. Salt - Needed qty
1. Add 2 tsp of oil, then add urad dhal and channa dhal. Fry till they turn golden brown.
2. Now, add the cumin, red chilly, green chilly, curry leaf and asafoetida.
3. Fry for 2 minutes.
4. Transfer to a mixie jar, add a little quantity water allowing the dhals to soak. Keep aside.
5. Add another 2 tsp of oil and fry the washed peels, till the raw smell is gone and they became soft (cooked).
6. Transfer to the mixie jar, add coconut and tamarind paste.
7. Add salt, 1/4 cup or less water and grind to a fine paste.
8. Serve with hot rice.
Note : If you feel, it it very thick you can add little more water.