I got this recipe from Divya's blog. Poha ladoo is quick to make and tastes great. I made very few minor changes to her original recipe. Here I used powdered sugar and roasted cashews & raisins.
1. Poha / Aval(thick) - 1 Cup (Dry roasted till golden brown & powdered finely)
2. Sugar - 1 Cup (Powdered)
3. Ghee - 1/2 Cup or little more (Melted & warm)
4. Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
5. Cashew - 1 tbs (Broken & roasted in little ghee)
6. Raisin - 1 tbs (Roasted in Ghee)
1. Combine all the above ingredients.
2. Mix well and make small round balls.
3. Store the ladoos in air tight containers.
Yields : 8 medium sized Ladoos
Who tried this recipe?