1. Condensed Milk - 1/2 Cup
2. Whole Milk - 2.5 Cups
3. Sugar - 1/4 Cup
4. Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
5. Grated Paneer - 1/2 cup
6. Grated Apple - 1/2 Cup
7. Mixed Nuts - 1/4 Cup (broken)
1. Cook grated apple with little water in microwave high for 1 min. Let it cool.
2. Boil the milk in a pan and add the condensed milk and Keep stirring.
3. Add sugar and cardamom powder and let them boil in low flame for about 15 minutes. Stir frequently.
4. Now add the grated paneer and keep it as such for 10 more mins in low flame.
5. Add nuts and switch off the stove.
7. Once, the contents get cooled, add cooked apple.
6. Refrigerate and serve chilled.
You may be interested in :