Today's guest is my sister Bharati. She had been already here couple of times with her delicious Fruit Halwa and Aapam-Coconut Milk recipes. She was the first guest on this guest post series.
Nithu's Kitchen : Hi, How are you doing? It's high time you treated us with your yummy dishes. What do you have today to share with us.
Bharati : I'm good. Yeah, I have been quite busy with few things. Today, I'm sharing a recipe for "Coconut Milk Noodles".
Nithu's Kitchen : Coconut Milk Noodles??? Sounds very new... can't wait to know the recipe. Between, does this recipe involves lot of procedure?
Bharati : Not at all. But, this does need a few spices and coconut milk ofcourse!
Coconut Milk Noodles :
1. Noodles – 1 pack (Half cook the noodles and let it cool)
2. Onion - 2
3. Tomato - 3
4. Coconut Milk - 1 cup
5. Green Chilly - 2
6. Garlic cloves - 3
7. Cinnamon - 1" piece
8. Bay leaf - 1
9. Salt – required quantity
10. Coriander leaves - required for garnishing.
1. Heat oil, add bay leaf and cinnamon.
2. Add onion, chopped tomatoes and green chillies. Saute well.
3. Add crushed garlic cloves & fry till the raw smell is gone.
4. Then add the cooked noodles and salt. Mix well.
5. Now, add coconut milk. Simmer the stove & let the noodles cook well.
6. Remove from heat. Garnish with coriander.
7. Serve hot with sauce.
Nithu's Kitchen : Thank you so much. Hope the readers of this blog would enjoy your recipe.
Bharati : Thanks for this opportunity. I'l meet you all again with another dish .
If you are interested to be featured as Nithu's Kitchen's Guest, please drop a mail to nithuskitchen[at]gmail[dot]com.