Thanks to you all for the delicious and healthy dishes for the event CWF - LB : Chickpeas. I received a total of 80 entries from 37 participants. Sonal sent me the maximum number of entries(6). The next top contributors were Jaleela, Priya Suresh and Shama (5 entries each). Many sent more than one entry. My special thanks for the extra effort you took. Thanks Kiran for this opportunity.
I have split the round up in to two parts. The first part is here and the second part will be published soon without any delay. Please go through both the parts and then let me know
If I left your entries. I'l immediately add it.
Breakfast / Dinner Dishes :
1. PJ's delicious Vegetable and Lentil Sevai
Appetizers / Snacks / Fast Food :
1. Indu's delicious Chatpate Cholay Chickpeas
2. Akheela's beach sundal Chickpeas and Coconut
3. Sanyukta's healthy Sprouted Chickpea & Spinach fritters
5. Neha's unique Chickpeas Patty
6. Rekha Shoban's simple and healthy Sundal
8. Amritha's easy snack Chickpeas Sundal
9. Ayeesha's unique and yummy Beet Falafel Lollies
10. Supriya's quick chaat Jhatpat Chana Chat
11. Ragini's unique Peas stuffed Aloo Tikki chholey
2. Sonal's healthy Summer Chickpeas and Feta Salad
3. Janet's unique salads : Turkish Bulgur, Pomegranate and Almond SaladandSpanish Chickpea Salad with Capers and Roasted Red Peppers
Soup / Rasam :
2. Denise's fiber rich Sprouted Black Channa Kuzhambu
3. Krishnaveni's Sundal Kuzhambu, is a curry for roti and rice.
Rice Dishes :
2. Priya's Channa & Bell Pepper Pulao
3. Amritha's delicious Channa Pulao
4. Jaleela's traditional Tamarind Rice with a twist.
5. Saraswathi Iyer's simple yet yummy Channa Pulao
Shama's yummy Red Channa Dhal Rice
You may be interested in :