Masala Pori is a perfect tea-time snack. This is an easy and quick to make snack.
1. Pori - 4 Cups
2. Ground nuts/Peanuts- 1 Cup(Roasted)
3. Garlic - 5 Cloves(crushed)
4. Curry Leaves - A Handful
5. Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
6. Salt - 1/2 tsp(Optional)
7. Mustard - 1 tsp
8. Asafoetida - 1/2 tsp
9. Red Chillies - 4 or adjust to your taste
10. Oil - 1 tbs
1. Take oil in a wide pan. Heat and splutter mustard. Medium the flame, then add asafoetida, red chillies, curry leaves, garlic cloves and turmeric powder.
2. Add Pori and peanuts. Mix well.
3. Switch off the stove.
4. Once cooled, store in air-tight container.
5. Serve as tea time snack.
You may be interested in :