Mint/Pudina roti is such a healthy dish with a wonderful aroma. Mint is very well known for it's health benefits. It is useful in home remedies to treat the digestive problems and related stomach pain.
1. Wheat Flour - 1 cup
2. Mint Leaves - 1 cup (Finely Chopped)
3. Green Chillies - 2 (Finely Chopped)
4. Onion - 1/4 Cup (Finely Chopped)
5. Salt - Needed Qty
1. Heat 2 teaspoon of oil. Add, finely chopped mint and green chillies. Fry for few minutes. Now, add the onion and saute for few minutes. Switch off the stove and allow the contents to cool.
2. Mix flour and salt together. Add the fried contents from pan. Add water a little by little while kneading.
3. Make a soft dough. Apply oil on the dough. Cover and let it rest for atleast 15 minutes.
4. Divide the dough into equal portions and roll in to balls. Gently press the balls and flatten them
5. Now, roll out each ball in to a round disc.
6. Heat a tava and place the rolled out roti. Cook on both the sides. Add oil on both the sides.