Thank you so much for all your healthy entries for the event Vegetable Marathon - Bitter Gourd. I received 35 entries from 17 participants. All the recipes were unique and healthy. The top contributors for this event are, Lisha (eight entries) and Shama (five entries). My special thanks to you both for your extra effort.
1. Kairali Sister's shares a couple of healthy dishes : Pavakka Mezhukupuratty & Pavakka Chammanthi.
2. Lisha shares eight delicious and healthy recipes : Stuffed Bittergourd, Bittergourd Stir fry, Bittergourd Curry, Fried Bittergourd rings, Bittergourd pickle, Bittergourd Juice, Fried Bittergourd Pickle and Dried Bittergourd Fries.
3. Megha shares Bittergourd Fry, that tastes great with Dal-Chawal.
5. Asiya shares delicious Pavarkai Poriyal.
6. Padma shares a unique Baby Bittergourd Fry
7. Santhosh Bangar shares a new combo curry Bittergourd and Potato
8. Jaleela's healthy recipes : Ezhu Curry Sambar(meaning seven vegetables are used in the sambar), Bittergourd Juice and Sweet & Sour Pavakkai
9. Padmini shares a wonderful Bittergourd theeyal
10. Shama shares five yummy recipes : Simple Bittergourd Fry, Bittergourd Pepper Fry, Bittergourd Thokku, Pavakkai Kara Kuzhambu and Bittergourd Pakoda.
11. Shobha shares a flavourful Stuffed Bittergourd
12. Sowmya shares a delicious Bittergourd Fry
13. Roshan shares a unique Baked Bittergourd
14. Dershana shares a yummy Bittergourd Mezhukuvaratti
15. Denise shares a unique Garlic flavoured Bittergourd Fry