Dear friends, Wish you all a very Happy New Year :-)
I got this recipe from Mahimaa's blog. Thanks to her for this easy and quick recipe. Her method is so simple and it tasted so good:-)
1. Besan Flour - 1/2 cup
2. Sugar - 1 cup
3. Ghee - 3/4 cup
1. Sift flour and dry roast in a medium flame till you get a nice aroma.
2. Take sugar in a deep pan and add approximately 1/4 cup of water. The water should just cover the sugar.
3. Boil for 7-8 minutes on a medium flame and when the syrup is in one string consistency, add flour. Stir continously.
4. Add ghee a little by little. After 2 minutes, the mixture will absorb all ghee and starts to leave the sides of the pan.
5. At this stage, transfer the contents to a ghee greased plate. Spread evenly with a flat spatula.
6. Cut in to desired shape when warm.