This particular chutney prepared for the bread toast is usually prepared bit spicy. You can adjust the red chillies quantity according to your taste. You can really enjoy this chutney with idly and dosa as well.
1. Onion - 2 ( Medium Sized)
2. Red chilly - 5 or depending on your taste
3. Tamarind - Small qty
4. Salt - Needed qty
5. Mustard - 1/2 tsp
Chutney Preparation :
1. Peel onion, wash and roughly chop.
2. In a small mixer jar, combine salt, red chillies, tamarind and onion.
3. Grind to a smooth paste.
4. For tempering, heat the oil in a small pan and add the mustard seeds. When they crackle, pour the tempering over the chutney and mix well.
How to make toast?
1. Take a spoonful of chutney and spread over the bread on both the sides.
2. Heat a non-stick dosa pan.
3. Place the bread and pour little oil around the bread.
4. Allow the bread to toast well on one side and then flip it to another side.
5. Serve hot.
You may be interested in :