Today is our wedding Anniversary and I prepared this easy and delicious cake to celebrate the occasion. This is the first time I tried to steam the cake. It came out very well.
1. All Purpose Flour - 1 cup
2. Banana - 1
3. Vegetable Oil - 3 tsp
4. Water - 2 tbsp
5. Baking Powder - 2 tsp
6. Sugar - 1/4 cup
1. Grease and flour dust a dish and keep aside.
2. Mash banana and keep aside.
3. Mix flour and baking powder. Sift and keep aside.
4. Now, take a large bowl. Combine flour and sugar.
5. In a small bowl, mix together the mashed banana, oil and water. Add this to the flour and sugar mix. Gently mix them all together.
6. Pour the mixture in to the greased and dusted dish.
7. Place the dish in a Idly cooker. Cook for about 20 minutes or till the knife or tooth pick passed in the centre comes out clean.