Today, My parents are celebrating their Wedding Anniversary. As this is the season for Mango & Ice Apple (Nungu), I combined them both and prepared a delicious kheer for my parents. I have already posted Elaneer & Nungu Payasam..checkout that recipe too.
1. Nungu - 8 Pieces (Remove skin and Keep aside)
2. Ripe Mango - 1
3. Sugar - 2 tbs or Adjust to your taste
4. Whole Milk - 1 Litre
5. Almonds & Cashew - 1 tbs (Chopped)
1. Boil milk in low flame till it reduces to half a litre. Let it cool to room temperature.
2. Peel Mango and Nungu pieces. Grind Mango and Nungu along with sugar to a very fine paste.
3. Add this to milk. Add chopped nuts. Mix well.
4. Serve chilled.