This delicious tea time snack is very easy to make and it is a healthy snack as it is prepared with sprouted horsegram and sprouted chickpeas.
1. Sprouted Horsegram - 1 Cup
2. Sprouted Channa - 3/4 Cup
3. Red Chilly - 4 or Adjust to your taste
4. Rice Flour - 1 tsp
5. Corn Flour - 1 tsp
6. Fennel Seeds - 1 tsp
7. Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
8. Coriander - 2 tsp (Finely Chopped)
9. Curry Leaves - A few
10. Salt - Needed Qty
11. Oil - For frying
1. Coarsely grind horsegram, channa and red chillies along with salt. Just sprinkle a little water while grinding.
2. Combine rice flour, corn flour, fennel, garam masala, corainder and curry leaves to the ground mixture.
3. Make small balls and gently flatten them.
4. Heat oil and slowly put few vadas at a time.
5. In medium flame, fry till golden brwon.
6. Serve with Coconut chutney and Tomato sauce.
You may be interested in :