1. Bread Slice - 8
For Filling :
1. Paneer - 1/2 Cup (Grated)
2. Potato - 2 (Cooked and mashed)
3. Onion - 1/4 Cup (Finely chopped)
4. Garlic Cloves - 3 (Crushed)
5. Ginger - 1/2 tsp (Grated)
6. Red chilly powder - 1 tsp or Adjust to your taste
7. Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
8. Pav Bhaji Masala - 1/2 tsp
9. Dried Mango Powder - 1/2 tsp
10. Salt - Needed qty
11. Oil - 1/2 tsp
1. In a pressure cooker, add oil.
2. Add onion, garlic and ginger. Saute till onion turns golden brown.
3. Now, add grated paneer. Fry for few minutes.
4. Add peeled and chopped potato.
5. Add salt, red chilly powder, garam masala, pav bhaji masala and dried mango powder.
6. Mix the ingredients well.
7. Add enough water and pressure cook for atleast 5 whistles.
8. Once the steam is released, mash the contents well.
9. Take a slice of bread. Cut the edges(Optional).
10. Spread cheese. Take a spoonful of paneer and potato masala. Spread over the cheese.
11. Cover with another slice of bread.
12. Toast in a tawa over medium flame.
13. Serve hot with a ketch-up.
You may be interested in :