Kothu Naan can be prepared from leftover Naan or fresh ones. When combined with vegetables, it tastes great. Garam masala and Ginger-Garlic paste gives a nice flavour and taste to the dish.
1. Naan - 6
2. Carrot & Beans together - 1/2 Cup (Finely Chopped)
3. Onion - 1/4 Cup
4. Tomato - 1 (Chopped)
5. Cooked Corn - 1 tbs
6. Red Chilly Powder - 1 tsp
7. Garam Masala - 1 tsp
8. Ginger-Garlic Paste - 1/2 tsp
9. Tomato sauce - 1 tsp
10. Lemon Juice - 1 tsp
11. Salt - Needed Qty
12. Oil - 1/2 tbs
13. Mustard - 1 tsp
14. Coriander - To garnish
1. In a pan, heat oil. Splutter mustard.
2. Add onion. Saute for few minutes.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste. Fry till raw smell is gone.
4. Then add garam masala, tomato, carrot, beans and corn. Mix the vegetable & masala together.
5. Close the pan with the lid. Medium the flame.
6. Once the vegetable is cooked, add salt. Mix completely.
7. Tear naan in to pieces. Add to the contents in the pan. Mix well till the naan get coated well with the masala.
8. Finally add tomato sauce and lemon juice. Switch off the stove.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves. and serve hot.