Amma used to prepare this quick snack often during my school days. The preparation of this healthy breakfast is very very simple. You don't have to cook any thing. You can serve this sweet poha as evening snack as well.
1. Thin Poha - 1.5 Cups
2. Grated Coconut - 1/2 Cup
3. Sugar - 1.5 tbs or adjust to your taste
4. Cardamom powder - A pinch
5. Nuts of your choice - A few
6. Milk - A little quantity
1. Combine poha, grated coconut, cardamom powder, nuts and sugar in a bowl.
2. Now, sprinkle a little quantity of milk to the contents in the bowl.
3. Mix well so that poha becomes moist and soft. If needed add a little more milk or water.
4. Keep aside for few minutes.
5. If you want, you can add chopped banana. This will enhance the taste.