Spicy Idly Fry is a quick and easy to prepare dish. This can either be served as snack or breakfast. You can use leftover Idly or fresh ones. This doesn't actually need any side dish like chutney or sambar.
1. Idly - 10 Nos
2. Red Chillies - 2 or Adjust to your taste
3. Urad dhal - 1 tsp
4. Mustard - 1/2 tsp
5. Curry leaves - A few
6. Gingelly Oil - 1 tbs
1. Cut idlies in to desired shape.
2. Heat oil. Splutter mustard.
3. Add urad dhal and fry till it turns to golden brown.
4. Add chillies and curry leaves. Fry for few seconds.
5. Now, add idly pieces.
6. Mix the contents well. Medium the flame.
7. Switch off the stove when idly pieces are crisp.