This is a perfect tea time snack for a rainy evening. This can also be served as a starter.
1. Cauliflower - 1 (Medium Sized)
2. Besan flour (KadalaMaavu) – 1 tbsp
3. Corn flour – 1 tbsp
4. Rice Flour - 1 tbs
5. Maida (All Purpose Flour) - 1 tsp
5. Red Chilly Powder - 2 tsp or Adjust to your taste
6. Garam Masala - 1 tsp
7. Salt - Needed Qty
8. Oil - For Frying
1. Cut Cauliflower in to individual florets. Wash and Keep aside.
2. Boil water with little salt. Switch off stove and then put the florets. Keep it as such for 10 minutes. Drain water completely.
3. Combine all the flours, salt, red chillypowder and garam masala. Add water and make it a thin batter.
4. Heat oil. Dip the florets in the batter. Fry the florets in batches.
5. Drain excess oil on a kitchen towel.
6. Serve as starter or as tea time snack.