This is a very delicious breakfast or evening snack. This is quick and easy to prepare.
1. Idly Batter - 2 Cups
2. Coconut - 1 tbs
3. Carrot - 1/4 Cup (Grated)
4. Onions - 1/4 Cup (Chopped Finely)
5. Red Chilly Powder - 1 tsp
6. Curry Leaves - A Few
7. Mustard - 1/2 tsp
8. Salt - 1/2 tsp
1. Heat 1 tbs of oil in a pan. Splutter mustard. Add onion. Saute till it turns transparent.
2. Add carrot and curry leaves. Saute well.
3. Add red chilly powder. Mix the contents in the pan once. Saute for few minutes.
4. Switch off the stove. Add the contents from pan to the idly batter. Mix well.
5. Heat a Non-stick Paniyaram pan. Now, pour a little quantity of oil in the holes of a Non-stick paniyaram pan.
6. Take a spoonful of batter and pour in the holes.
7. Heat the pan on medium heat.
8. After few minutes turn each paniyaram to the other side with a wooden stick.
9. Let that side cook.
10. Once the paniyaram is cooked, serve hot with Coconut Chutney, Tomato & Onion Chutney and Sambar.