This is a very healthy and delicious curry that goes good with rice and any indian bread. This takes just 15 minutes for preparation.
1. Cabbage - 1 Cup (Finely Chopped)
2. Peas (Fresh / Frozen) - 1/4 Cup
3. Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
4. Pepper Powder - 3/4 tsp (or) Adjust accordingly
5. Cumin Powder - 1/4 tsp
6. Mustard - 1/2 tsp
7. Oil - 4 tsp
8. Salt - Needed Qty
1. Cook peas with a little salt. Keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Splutter mustard.
3. Add cabbage. Saute for few minutes.
4. Add salt and turmeric powder. Combine the ingredients in the pan once.
5. Sprinkle a little water. Medium the flame. Cover the pan with a lid.
6. Let the cabbage cook. occasionally stir the contents in the pan.
7. Add peas, pepper powder and cumin powder. Mix well.
8. Keep as such for another five minutes.