This is a very healthy rice mix. You can prepare this podi in less than 15 minutes. For this, you need just a few ingredients. The procedure is so simple.
1. Curry leaves - 1 Cup (Heaped)
2. Urad Dhal - 1 tbs
3. Channa Dhal - 1 tsp
4. Red Chillies - 3 or Adjust to your taste
5. Salt - Needed Qty
1. Wash curry leaves and Spread the leaves on a clean kitchen towel. Let the towel absorb the moisture.
2. Now, in a pan dry roast urad dhal, channa Dhal and red chillies. Keep aside.
3. Dry roast curry leaves in a low flame.
4. Combine all the dry roasted ingredients and salt together. Grind to a coarse powder.
5. Store in air-tight container.
6. Serve with rice with a dollop of ghee.
You may be interested in :