I tried this recipe from my Friend Mahi's blog. Thank you Mahi. I followed all her steps except I prepared a cheesy crust. Check her recipe here.
For Topping :
1. Pizza Sauce - 1/2 Cup
2. Mozzarella Cheese - 1/2 Cup
3. Mixed Vegetables of your choice - 1/2 Cup (Chopped)
For Dough :
1. All Purpose Flour - 2 Cups
2. Active Dry Yeast - 1 tsp
3. Olive Oil - 2 tsp
4. Salt - 3/4 tsp
5. Sugar - 1 tsp
6. Warm Water - 1 Cup
1. Add yeast, salt and sugar to warm water. Mix well and keep aside for 10 minutes.
2. Now, take flour in a large bowl. Add the yeast mixture a little by little. Keep knead while you add the yeast mixture.
3. Make a soft loose dough. Now, grease your palm with olive oil and apply over the prepared dough.
4. Place a damp cloth over the bowl and keep in a warm place for 2 hours.
5. After two hours, dough would be raised. Gently press the dough and knead again.
6. Keep aside for another hour and allow the dough to raise.
7. Now, knead well. Here you may need a little extra flour if the dough sticks to your palm.
8. Meanwhile preheat the oven to 350 F.
9. Roll out the dough. Lightly dust the baking sheet with flour.
10. Keep the rolled dough carefully in the baking sheet ( I used cake baking pan).
11. Now, place the grated cheese around the corner. Fold the edge to cover the cheese.
12. Spread the pizza sauce. Place the vegetables. Sprinkle the cheese over the vegetables.
13. Apply olive oil over the crust.
14. Bake for 35 minutes in the pre-heated oven.
15. Serve warm.
You may be Interested in :