Pumpkin, a low calorie vegetable is rich in vitamin-A, vitamin-C and vitamin-E. Pumpkin has all essential nutrients needed for baby’s development. Pumpkin actually helps to boost up the immune system in babies.
1. Baby Pumpkin - 1 Cup (Chop in to small thin pieces)
2. Thoor Dhal - 1/2 Cup
3. Channa Dhal - 1/2 Cup
4. Raw Rice - 1/2 Cup
5. Parboiled Rice / Idly Rice - 1/2 Cup
6. Red Chilly - 6 or Adjust to your taste
7. Fennel Seeds - 1/2 tsp
8. Asafoetida - 1/2 tsp
9. Curry Leaves - A Few
10. Salt - Needed Qty
1. Combine dhal and rice together. Wash and soak along with red chilly for atleast 1 hour.
2. Now, grind coarsely along with fennel seeds and asafoetida.
3. Add salt, curry leaves and chopped baby pumpkin. Mix well.
4. Heat a tawa. Medium the flame. Spread a ladleful of adai batter evenly. Add oil around the edges.
5. Turn the flame to high. Wait till it turns brown and crisp. Flip to other side. Medium the flame.
You May Be Interested in :