Yesterday, I invited some of my friend for dinner and you guess what I made for starter? It's my favourite Gobi Manchurian. We met after so many years and we all enjoyed a lot. While we were talking about some coupon sites and their deals, one of my friends said, she found Cuponation offers latest and most lucrative deals from leading brands and retailers. I checked the site and was really surprised to see the vast collection of active coupons. I liked their home and living coupons. Now, to the recipe...
1. Cauliflower - 1 Medium Sized (Cut into bite sized Florets)
2. Gram Flour (Besan) (or) All Purpose Flour - 1/2 Cup
3. Corn Flour - 1/2 Cup
4. Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
5. Green Chilli Paste - 1 tsp
6. Soya sauce: 1 tsp for Flour Paste,
7. Oil - For Frying
8. Salt - Need Quantity
For the Sauce,
1. Soya Sauce - 1 tbs2. Tomato Ketchup - 1 tbs
3. Corn Flour - 2 tsp (Dissolve in 1 tbs of water and keep aside)
4. Onion - 1/2 Cup (Finely Chopped)
6. Garlic - 1 tsp (Cloves Finely Chopped)
7. Green Chilly - 1 (Chopped Finely)
1. Chopped Coriander Leaves - 1/2 tbs
2. Spring Onions - 1/4 Cup
1. Wash Cauliflower florets with warm water.
2. Boil water with salt in a vessel. Switch off and then put cauliflower florets. Let it stand for 5 minutes. Now, drain water.
3. Combine Gram Flour (or) All Purpose Flour, Corn Flour, Ginger Garlic Paste, Chilli Paste, Soya Sauce and Salt. Add a little water and make batter. The batter should neither too thick nor too runny.
4. Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan.
5. Now, dip Cauliflower Florets in the Batter and fry four or five florets at a time depending on your pan / wok size till it becomes crispy.
6. Drain excess oil by placing on a clean kitchen towel.
7. Once the frying is completed, in another pan, add a little oil.
8. Fry onion, garlic and green chilly together.
9. Add soya sauce, tomato ketch up followed by corn flour mixture.
10. Put the fried Cauliflower and mix well until all the fried cauliflower pieces get coated with the sauce.
11. Serve hot, garnished with Coriander and Spring Onions.