Mudakathan keerai is a type of medicinal creeper. It is said to cure joint pain problems. In English it is called as “Balloon Vine”. Mudakathan keerai has lots of health benefits. We can add it in any form in our daily diet. Luckily, I have this miracle creeper in my garden. The one best recipe that we always prepare at home is Mudakathan Dosai.
1. Idly Rice - 1 Cup
2. Mudakathan Keerai - A Fistful
3. Fenugreek Seeds - 1/2 tsp
4. Salt - Needed Qty
1. Soak rice and fenugreek seeds together for 3 hours.
2. Grind rice and keerai along with salt.
3. Allow the batter to ferment for atleast 8 hours.
4. Prepare soft or crispy dosas. Serve with any hot chutney (Garlic / Red Chilly Chutney)
You May Be Interested in :