Garlic Chutney Powder/ Poondu Idly Podi is the best side dish for Idly or Dosa. The preparation is very quick and simple. This chutney podi can be stored in an air-tight container. You can prepare Garlic Podi Idly Fry using this podi.
Garlic is packed with many health benefits. Regular intake of garlic helps in preventing cancer. Garlic reduces blood pressure and blood cholestrol.
Preparation Time : 5 Minutes
Cooking Time : 10 Minutes
Yield : 100 gms (Approximately)
1. Garlic Cloves - 10 (with skin)
2. Red Chillies - 25 Nos
3. Salt - 3/4 tsp or Adjust to your taste
4. Oil - 1 tsp
1. Heat oil in a frying pan or kadai. Fry red chillies on medium heat. Let them cool.
2. Grind red chillies and salt together to a coarse powder.
3. Add garlic cloves. Just run the mixie only once.
4. Transfer to an air-tight container.
5. Serve with hot idly or dosa. (Mix some oil before serving).
You may be interested in :
1. Rasam Podi
2. Ellu Podi