Dear Friends, Wish you All a Very Happy New Year - 2015. May this New Year brings you all happiness. To celebrate the New Year, I have a simple yet healthy sweet. Moong Dhal Ladoo is a delicious traditional sweet. This is easy and quick to prepare.
1. Moong Dal - 1 Cup
2. Sugar - 3/4 Cup
3. Ghee (Melted) - 1/2 Cup or adjust accordingly
4. Roasted Nuts - 1 tbs
1) Heat a kadai. Medium the flame. Dry roast moong dal until it turns golden brown in color. Let it cool.
2. Grind to a fine powder. Sieve and keep aside.
3. Powder the sugar. Sieve and keep aside.
4. Melt ghee. When warm, combine ground moong dhal, sugar, roasted nuts and ghee in a bowl.
5. Make medium sized ladoos. With the above given measurement, you can make up to 10 ladoos.
6. Store in an air-tight container.
You may be interested in :